- I was born in Michigan and lived there until I was 8.
- Since we left Michigan, I've lived in every state on the west coast (unless you count Alaska or Hawaii as "West Coast." In that case, this fact would be invalid).
- Growing up, I was the shy, smart one and my sister was the cute, funny one. I think she grew up to be smarter than me, but at least I'm not so shy any more.
- DH and I were married 1 month shy of the date we met 5 years previous. (Yes we dated that whole time. Well, except for the two days we were broken up before he proposed. And yes, we both agree now that 5 years is too long to date unless you meet when you're a teenager.)
- We waited 8 1/2 years to start a family (until DS was finished with seminary). We have two boys, Bug and Boo, ages 5 and 2 1/2.
- I'm a SAHM/WAHM (my work is intermittent), but prior to this my resume included: telemarketer (selling photography sessions for a Little League fundraiser), housewares and office products retail sales, summer camp worker, TV news production, Kirby (vacuum) sales, software QA supervisor, card catalog filer (when there was still such a thing as a card catalog), Fraud and Security supervisor, corporate recruiter and HR Director.
- My new favorite place to blog is Panera. They've only been around here for about a month. I love to come for an iced tea (and maybe a cookie...or if I'm hungry a Strawberry Poppyseed Salad) and hang out here making the most of the free WiFi.
So, I'll post the rest of the rules for the tagging:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I don't want to tag anyone who doesn't want to be tagged (or who may have already been tagged but I missed it), so I'm going to alter the rules just a little. If you'd like to participate and share some random info on your blog, leave me a comment saying to check out your 7 random facts and then link back here on your blog. I'll add a link to yours to this post.