- Buy a large iced tea for the long ride home.
- Place drink in flimsy cup holder.
- Position purse on floor of car on passenger side.
- Take the final turn just before home a tad faster than necessary, ensuring that the centrifugal force flings the drink precisely upside down in purse.
- Pull into driveway, remove drink from purse.
- Dump entire contents of purse on car seat, pull lining inside out to free the last bits of soggy receipts and tissues, sticky m&m's and un-sticky postage stamps.
Voila! One completely empty, cleaned out purse.