5 Minutes for Faith--Know it all

Mom Blogs


"I know that!"

I hear that often from my 4 year old. If, in the course of a conversation, I happen to share a tidbit of knowledge that he's heard before, I get a teen-sounding, eye-rolling, "I KNOW that!" Frankly, after the first time (where it was surprising and amusing), I find it more than a little annoying.

They say we're most annoyed by traits in others that we also possess. I'm sure that over the course of my life various people have considered me a 'know-it-all.' They might not have said it out loud, but considering my own motives at various times, it must have been thought.

Please follow me to 5 Minutes for Faith for 'the rest of the story.'

1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I am soooo excited to meet you!!! I gave your book as a gift to my son's future mother-in-law 10 years ago. It helped in bonding! I treasure it because it offers such wonderful insights and recipes and memories! I just had to share it and Ruth's Tea Talk gave me that opportunity!!! You are welcome anytime!!! I am so thrilled! God Bless!!! Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...