What's a RefreshMoment anyway?

One of my blogging struggles has been, "What's my blog about?" I've changed a few times and fallen off the wagon every time. Here I am starting new again. Well, some new, and some not-so-new.

RefreshMoments™ is a term I coined years ago to summarize my unique devotional approach that combines some kind of treat with scripture as the foundation for a unique, refreshing devotional time. So, I'll be going back to my roots in producing and publishing more of the style of devotional I've been writing for 20(!) years. If you're looking for a way to refresh your devotional time, stop by for RefreshMoments Mondays.

The other feature is something that will be new to this blog. I've mentioned that I'm a bargain hunter, but have seldom incorporated that into my blog. Moving forward I'll be hosting a "Thrifty Thursdays" feature. Each week I'll write about inexpensive home-improvement projects, recipes, how/where to find bargains, and some other fun features--like Upcycle Cuisine™.  (I'm excited to share my Mudroom Makeover with you. Pegboard is not just for the garage!)  I'll have a link-up that you can join in and connect to your own thrifty posts each week.

I'm excited to get back to the heart of where I started while also bringing a new feature that's very much how I live. Onward!
.

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

So exciting Mary! Looking forward to all your words (and projects) shared here.

Mama Mote said...

How fun, Mary. It'll be good to join you again.

RefreshMom said...

Thanks friends! I appreciate you coming along with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...