Check out my debut!

Mom Blogs
I'm so excited to be joining the ranks of the regular contributors at 5 Minutes for Moms' devotional site, 5 Minutes for Faith.

I've been following their site for a little over a year; I've found many of my favorite bloggers (and some sweet writer friends) there. It's a privilege to be part of the team.

So, on alternate Tuesdays, you'll find me blogging there. I hope you'll stop by.

Here's a look at my first devotion for them...

"Watch your fingers," I warned my 3 year old just before I closed the back of the minivan. He pulled them away from where they were resting above the taillight.

I gave the hatch a shove and quick as a flash, he stuck his hand right back in!

Follow this link to the full story...

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...